My Persona...
These 10 characteristics describe who I am to the market researcher:
1. Faith
The most central guiding factor in my life is my faith in Jesus. I enjoy spending time daily trying to understand more of who He is through prayer and study of the Bible. He is the only thing that is constant in my always changing life and the hope I can point to in any circumstance. I am growing in my understanding that my Jesus supplies all I need and is my one true desire, comfort, and refuge. I don’t read hardly any fiction, but I do enjoy non-fiction books that spur my spiritual development and understanding of Jesus.
2. Student
I am 21 years old and I am a senior college student. I am extremely self motivated and genuinely excited about pursuing my education at The University of Texas. I was raised a longhorn fan and trained to do a hook ‘em hand sign since I could barely walk. My dad took me to the football games, and I always enjoyed my trips to the campus, walking great distances to the Texas Chili Parlor before or after the games. We would also make special trips to see the tower lit up orange when our team won big games.
3. Runner
I have a passion for running and I truly enjoy the adventure of finding new environments where I can sightsee while I run. I seek adventure when I start out on a run. Whether it’s through the hustling downtown sidewalks, the highly populated town lake trail, or a quiet rural neighborhood, I am always up for a run. I am disciplined and eager to keep a commitment to physical activity. I am always interested in new, fun work outs, training tips, and insights from other active-minded people. I am dedicated to taking care of my body and making sure I have the best quality running shoe.
4. Loans
I am currently a student with loans that cover my tuition and living expenses. I try to make the most of every penny and practice the most cost-efficient means of taking care of day to day expenses. I currently have a meal plan at the sorority house I live in; therefore, I try to limit my dining out experience to special outings with friends rather than a daily habit.
5. Sports & Outdoors
Not only do I have school spirit, but I love sports. I do not like to miss a single play of a football game I am interested in. I enjoy watching baseball as well. I am usually up for an impromptu game of sand volleyball. I take advantage of every opportunity to play outside with friends, and I am thankful for great parks like Zilker.
6. Health Nut
When it comes to food choice, I am a health nut. I pick fresh fruits, salads and healthy sandwiches over greasy fast food any day. I splurge on more expensive health foods rather than settling on a 99 cent taco. I like to frequent places like Whole Foods, Pita Pit, and Jason’s Deli. While I savor nutritious foods, I have an enormous sweet tooth. I have always had an ice cream fetish, yet more recently I have expanded that love to include frozen yogurt. I like most anything ice cream, cookie, or brownie related, not often straying for more exotic desserts. I appreciate the uniqueness of yogurt shops and the brilliance of the business plan behind the shops that have sprung up around the Austin area. The fact that ten yogurt machines and nearly a hundred toppings can be handled by a single employee running the cashier boggles my mind.
7. People Lover
I am someone who enjoys the company of close friends and people in general. I prefer spending time studying in public spots, coffee shops and parks. I enjoy the camaraderie of studying in groups simply for the sake of small breaks sprinkled with fun conversations. I have a genuine love for meaningful conversations and quality time with others. I love to find out about others, and I ask almost everyone about their history, their story and their passions.
8. Organized
I am a scheduler and I keep my planner with me throughout the day, writing down notes to myself so that I can make the most of every minute and avoid forgetting about my many responsibilities. I am extremely involved and strive to follow through wholeheartedly to my commitments. I am a part of Alpha Phi sorority on campus and I cherish that sisterhood and the events that fill my calendar as a result. I have countless memories from events, and I also like to document them with lots of pictures.
9. Not Technical
I am not very tech savvy, and I am not the most eager to purchase all the latest technical gadgets. I don’t have an iPhone or a Blackberrry, and though they would be nice, I am not convinced I need to spend the extra money on the investment. I don’t own an iPod, and I only purchased an mp3 player within the last five years so that I could have a source of music while I run.
10. Practical
I am extremely practical. I usually have black and brown purses and shoes because they go with everything, and I only occasionally branch out. I do not find it necessary to own designer fashions, yet I love to find imitation designer items at discount prices. I have been raised by a very tight-budget and frugal set of parents, and I have always had to make purchase decisions based on my pocket book. On occasion, I do make exceptions for quality or just for items that I justify as a splurge.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment